- PHOSPHORUS is an electrolyte and is regarded as the second most abundant mineral in the human body.
- PHOSPHORUS is a major constituent of human bones and is essential for healthy bones and teeth including gums and enamel. Phosphorous works in conjunction with calcium to provide the health, growth and maintenance of bones, helping prevent osteoporosis and maintaining a strong skeletal structure.
- PHOSPHORUS is essential for efficient heart, brain, kidney and blood health.
- PHOSPHORUS is utilized in the maintenance, development and repair of body cells on a daily basis.
- PHOSPHORUS helps facilitate effective digestion by fuelling the digestion of riboflavin and niacin proficiently.
- PHOSPHORUS stimulates the process of metabolism of various nutrients and the proper utilization of a range of nutrients entering the body. Phosphorous is involved in the sufficient formation of proteins and maximum utilization of proteins in the body ensuring proper cell growth and repair. An important function of phosphorous is maintaining the kidneys in a healthy condition. Phosphorous achieves this by ensuring kidney wastes are excreted proficiently.
- PHOSPHORUS is vital in regulating hormone balance, particularly those required for good reproductive health.
Back to Health